To send documents and files to us, you need a NetClient CS account for our secure portal system with File Exchange enabled. If you don't have one of our secure portals, learn more here.
We will automatically receive an email when your documents are available to us.
Sending documents to MCLR Financial Center from your desktop computer
- Scan or download pictures of your documents to your desktop computer.
- Go to www.mclr.net, and login to your NetClient CS account.
- Click on File Exchange along the left hand side.Click on a folder from the list to the right (any folder can be used), then click the Upload icon.
- Click on a folder from the list to the right (any folder can be used*), then click the Upload icon.
- Method 1: Click the Add files button, navigate to the files you want to upload, select them, and click the Open button. After you add all of the files you want to upload, click the Start upload button.
- Method 2: If you see the words "Drag files here" in the upload section, you can also click and drag files to select them. Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the files you want to upload, select the files, and click/drag them to the file list. After you add all of the files that you want to upload, click the Start upload button.
Sending documents to MCLR Financial Center from your smart phone
- Open the NetClient CS app on your smart phone and log in.
- Touch on File Exchange and select a folder from the list offered (any folder can be used*), then touch the plus (+) at the top right to add a document..
- CAMERA Method: To take and send a picture, touch Camera and take the picture. If you choose to use the picture, it will be uploaded immediately.
- PHOTO Method: To send a picture you have already taken, touch Photo Library to locate and select the desired picture. It will be uploaded immediately.
- FILE Method: To send a document or file that you have on your phone, touch Browse to locate and select the desired document. It will be uploaded immediately.
* Using multiple folders may be helpful when sending large numbers of documents. Separate them into folders as makes the best sense to you.