We at MCLR Financial Center are concerned about the health and safety of our clients and our staff. We cannot eliminate the risk of infection, but we continue to take appropriate steps to manage the risk. We are following current guidance and ask clients and staff to do the same. At this time, we are taking the following precautions:
- Masks are not currently required, but are welcome. Some staff may continue to wear masks. When meeting with us, if you are wearing a mask and would like us to put on a mask, we will try to accommodate you.
- We have hand sanitizer available and HEPA filters running.
- Our door is open, so come on in. If you are concerned about finding a crowd in our lobby, just dial (810) 744-3541 and we'll let you know the current situation.
- Our Drop Box is available 24/7 just outside our door.
- We continue to offer telephone and Zoom conferences.
- We offer free secure portals to clients who wish to send their documents and receive their completed returns electronically. (This has the added benefit of saving gas!)
- Of course, you can also mail or fax your information to us. PLEASE do not email confidential information!
If you would like a NetClient CS account for our secure portal system, just call us at (810) 744-3541 or email your request with your name and phone number.